Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS)
Drive Retail Growth with a Flexible Connected Solution
- For retail organizations looking to run operations more efficiently, improve service levels, and make the confident decisions that fuel growth, Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) gives you the freedom to run an efficient, customer focused business.
This powerful software package is ideal for specialty retailers with hard goods inventory. It automates point of sale processes and store operations, provides centralized control for multi-store retailers, and works like and with the Microsoft Office system programs your people already know and use.
Just as important, Microsoft Dynamics RMS is built on a proven Microsoft platform that adapts to meet unique and changing retail needs and integrates readily with other business management solutions. And, at all times, you can count on the high level of support and robust maintenance options that Emporio UK offers to help ensure lower cost of ownership.
Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System Key Benefits:
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations delivers a complete retail solution that can be run as a stand-alone application in individual stores, as well as connected to the head office using Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters.
- Streamline business operations, including inventory, supplier management, and POS processes.
- Save time and money by integrating credit and debit card transactions at the POS.
- Make informed decisions with accurate data and powerful reporting tools.
- Expand easily to multi-store operations.
- Reduce POS system and operating costs.
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters equips multi-store businesses or chains to roll up and manage data for all stores from the head office.
- "Poll" detailed sales and inventory data from multiple Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations installations.
- Manage prices, purchasing, and inventory chain wide, by region, or by store.
- Set and monitor policies and procedures for all stores.
- View, analyse, and share information across your entire business.
or find out more about how Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System can help your business or to arrange a demo - Contact Emporio Today